JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get a free welcome gift & exclusive discounts
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN
In compliance with current law, users are informed that the ownership of this domain is that of:
Responsible for the processing: NIMOUT, SLU
Registered Address: Encamp, Andorra
Commercial Registry: 18955, Book S-299, Page 451-460
E-mail Protection of Data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to and use of the Website confers the condition of user of the Website and (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice as well as its modifications.
NIMOUT, SLU (hereinafter NIMOUT or the company) reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access.
Therefore, the User must always read this Legal Notice each time he accesses the Website, as it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified. In any case, the mere fact of using and browsing the Website will always imply acceptance as a User without any reservations of each and every one of the present general conditions of access and use.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the existing Contents on the Web, such as, including but not limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or sonorous contents, as well as their graphical design and source codes, are the property of the Company, that has, where appropriate, the right of use and exploitation, and in this sense, become works protected by applicable law on intellectual and industrial property, domestic and international in force at any time, so that it cannot be construed that any of the rights of exploitation recognized by existing law on intellectual property are transferred to the User.
Therefore, in accordance with the laws on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, the total or partial exploitation of any of the content appearing on the website is strictly prohibited, as well as the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the website, where appropriate, the distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written permission of the Company.
Trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of the Company, and access to the Website may not be construed as conferring any right over such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Accordingly, the User’s simple access to the Website entails his commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the Company.
3. HYPERLINKS AND/OR LINKS
The contents of the website may include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information that can be exchanged via the Internet.
The Company is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites, and the links that may be provided through the Web have informative purposes for the User of this, but in no case would place the Company in a position of guarantor and / or provider of services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links and, therefore, the Company is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the Sites or any other damage.
Therefore, the Company disclaims any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other websites linked to this website. The User is warned that, in the event that it considers that there is a Site that links to illegal or inappropriate content, it may communicate this to the Company by e-mail.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to web pages unrelated to the Company that allow access to the Company’s website without express consent and/or authorization is prohibited. In the case of its authorization by the Company, the conditions will be established to introduce links from their pages to the Company’s Website.
The User acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Website are free and voluntary, and are carried out under his/her exclusive responsibility.
Therefore, the User undertakes to use the Website correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and in good faith and public order, refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation, property, rights and interests of the Company, its suppliers, other users or, in general, any third party, or that in any other way overloads, damages or renders useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of the Company or of third parties, for which the User will be liable to the Company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligations.
During the use of the Website by the User, the following actions shall also be prohibited, including but not limited to, but may be modified:
• The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the operation of the Site, any of the Company’s services or networks, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to data or other information from the Company or any third party.
• Supplant the identity, interfere with or disrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or fail to comply with any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
• Using false identities and supplanting the identity of others in the use of the Web or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or of any other form.
• Falsifying or altering any information of the Company.
• Introduce, store or disseminate, on the Web, any information contrary to the law, regulations, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way threatens morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of others and, in general, the regulations in force.
• To carry out advertising or commercial activities through the Web and to use the contents and information to send advertising, to send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
• Collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the conduct described.
4.2 In relation to the contents and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the following:
• Not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the website of the Company or any of its contents, except with the express written authorization of the Company.
• Not to alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of the Web.
• Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Web in any support will be considered an unauthorized copy.
• It is also forbidden to reproduce or copy for private use the contents that may be considered as software or database in accordance with the current law on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties, when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
• Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content which does not have, in accordance with the law, the right to be made available to third parties.
• Not to collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the conduct described.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Company be liable for any of the following, including but not limited to, or for any damages that may result therefrom.
The Company assumes no responsibility for delay, deletion, wrong delivery or failure to store User communications or personal settings.
The Company is also not responsible for any decisions taken on the basis of the information provided on the Website, nor for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained from the Website.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and/or to interrupt the service in whole or in part at any time, with or without notice.
The use of the Website is subject to all applicable regulations and the User will be solely responsible for the content of their communications through the Website.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of the Company to control that it is free from viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, it is for the User to ensure the provision of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
The Company does not provide any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case whatsoever, for damages of any nature that may arise from access to or use of the contents or the Web Site.
The Company shall not be liable for:
• The possible security errors that could be produced by using computers infected by computer viruses;
• The use by third parties of elements owned by the Company that confuse its personality;
• Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties;
• Violations by third parties that may affect users of the Company’s Website;
• The lack of operation of the Web, or any of its services for reasons beyond the Company’s control;
• The consequences derived from the malfunction of the navigator or from the use of outdated versions of this one;
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;;
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of the present Legal Notice, or to the good faith and the public order, of the Website or its contents, on the part of the Users;
• The damages of any type produced in the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the networks of telecommunications, computer failures or other electronic systems that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website, during the provision of same or previously;
• In reference to the content and services linked through the Website we refer to the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Legal Notice regarding hyperlinks and / or links.
6. CONSULTATIONS, COMPLAINTS AND REPORTING OF ILLEGAL AND INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES
For any suggestion, consultation, complaint or claim, the User may contact the Company through the current communication channels:
Responsible for the processing: NIMOUT
Registered Address: Encamp, Andorra
The aforementioned communication channels shall also be valid for any User who becomes aware that the linked sites refer to pages whose contents or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, to make contact with the Company and inform it thereof.
7. COMPETENT LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its points by national law in force at any time for the resolution of any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice or the relationship between same.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of these legal conditions, the courts or tribunals will be those provided by the applicable legal regulations in the matter of competent jurisdiction, but in the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them, and the Courts and Tribunals of Andorra shall have jurisdiction.